To improve the quality of mental health care.
Click on Services from the menu above to learn more.
- Psychological Second Opinions*
- Clinical Consulting*
- Assessment & Referral Services
*We mine the data/contents of psychiatric records and/or conduct personal interviews utilizing the Clinical Software available here.
- Software available (individual components available):
- The Clinical Index of Stress Scale, Interpretive Summary, General Psychotropic Medication Indicators and Nonambulatory Care Indicators
- Automated Mental Status Exam
- Life Functioning Assessment
- Automated Master Treatment Plan & MTP Updates
- Automated (Discipline-specific) Progress Notes
- Outliers (Tragedy Prevention Software)
- Software to record Crises/Emergencies in Schools and to explain standardized Achievement tests to parents and track classes
- Software allows observers to upload photos/videos into database form with Search/Reporting capabilities across Campuses (Business/School), Facilities (e.g., Airports), and Institutions
- Software to record vehicle repairs, items purchased, home repairs, medications, health history, and just about anything else as well as keep up with your various passwords!
Privacy and Confidentiality:
We adhere to HIPAA guidelines (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 of the United States of America, Public Law 104-191) and hold all information shared strictly confidential. We do not share your name, web address, or anything of a personal nature about you or your organization with other entities. Should you purchase software from us, we keep the billing, contact information, and contact names on file secured electronically for perpetuity. We are required by law to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information ("PHI") and to provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to PHI. PHI is information that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical/mental health/condition and related health care services. However, there are certain instances, for example, in the case of national security, under which we would be required to breach confidentiality. Otherwise, patient files are held strictly confidential and are securely maintained for at least 7 years. Shredding then incineration are the means used for disposal. Electronic records are never purged but are safeguarded in accordance with HIPAA guidelines as the viability of FullContinuum.com relies heavily on on-going research and the further development of our clinical scales. We make no efforts to identify those Visitors who hit our site. There are several avenues given, however, for Visitors to elect to identify themselves (via e-mail, phone, fax, standard mail).